Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let the Journey Begin...

Everyone has to start somewhere. So I am starting today. I am trying to use the gifts and talents God has created in me. I love to be creative. I LOVE party planning, crafting, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking and above all else taking pictures. I have tortured my children long enough...it was time for me to get my lens out of their face and start taking pictures of others. On this blog you will not be wooed by any fancy bells and whistles. I am a stay at home mom with 2 little kids. Frankly, I don't have the time. Here you will find the pictures of my latest photo sessions. God has put this deep desire within me to capture moments on sweet angelic faces. As long as he blesses my hands/work I will continue on this path of becoming a "real" photographer. I pray that He who created me and continues to do a good work in me will be glorified in my business. Hopefully on this journey you will see me grow in my skills. Now all I can say is... Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment