Monday, May 3, 2010

My First Photo Session Ever!

















































This journey of becoming a “real” photographer started one year ago. All it took was someone believing in me. That someone was a person whom I hold near and dear to my heart (KM ). She somehow convinced her sister to hire me to take newborn pictures of her son. So here are some pictures from my first official “job”! It’s been so neat to be a part of their story. Karen and Sam have the sweetest baby boy, Tyler. It has been a privilege to take Tyler’s baby shower pictures, newborn pictures, Christmas pictures, one year pictures and will soon be taking his first birthday pictures! I love that I get to capture glimpses of his life through my lens. Karen and Sam, you will never know how much it means to me that you have chosen to believe in me. My story really begins with you…

8 comments:

  1. So awesome! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy and excited for you. I feel like I'm watching your dream come true.

    Now pass out those business cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so sweet Kristen! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure would like to see a picture of the photographer, I hear she's one hot momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, you are so talented and capture all the right moments.
    Love looking at all your photos...

    You are our OFFICIAL FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER!!!
    We love you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete